[DL] New Edges and Ideas

Hey everyone,

    As this is my first post I will make things short and sweet.
Here are some rules I made up for my group that I thought you might enjoy.

New Edge
Theme Music 1:Pick a song. Any song you feel represents your character.  If
you sing the song at the begining of the session you may treat this edge as
1 point of renown for the purpose of influnce based rolls, IE tests of
wills, persuasion ect.  And may ignore 1 level of wound modifiers so long as
it is a result of damage taken by an agent of evil.

(personaly I use The theme from walker texas ranger, for a ranger of course)

New Hinderance
Disturbing Precognition :3 Your character receives a vision of doom when
another person is about to die or something dire is about to happen.  The
character also suffers the equivalent of two levels of wound modifiers to
the head for 1d4 minutes.  (of course its from angel you dope where do you
think I steal my material!)  (ps works great with grim servant of death.)

PS. Could someone send me the questionair that they posted a while ago I
thought it was great and I need to help my players do a bit more character
developement.

Why did the chicken Cross the Road.

Goblin: Chicken? Road? Dinner?.