Re: [DL] Dead + Famous = Harrowed?

If I said this once, I've said this a gazillion times:
It's your world, do whatever you want.  If you want John
Henry to be living, breathing Man, than so be it...

The dsigner himself will tell you that the rules and
setting information are onnly guidelines.  Your are free to
do whatever you want and don't have to worry about John
Goff showing up at your door with a Clockwork Demoler
becuase you aren't plating "official" Deadlands.

Patrick