RE: [DL] My entry into the website arena

<snip>
> www.darious.com/deadlands
<snip>

> Hey, man, if you stick an "http://" in front of a web address it'll
> hyperlink it.
>
> Thus, http://www.darious.com/deadlands
>
> A wee bit more convient, eh?

Depends on the client you are using to read your email.  More "intelligent"
clients can recognize more.  I use Outlook 2k connected to Exchange 5.5+ and
it recognized *both* as URLs and displayed them as links.  Less
"intelligent" clients may require more information before being able to
discern that a string of text is actually an URL.

Oh, and it's "convenient".

Jim

Jim Heivilin, Project Manager
Systems & Applications Group, IAT Services
University of Missouri at Columbia
mailto:banzai@missouri.edu, 884-3898