Re: [DL] Dead + Famous = Harrowed? [OT]

>> The dsigner himself will tell you that the rules and
>> setting information are onnly guidelines.  Your are free to
>> do whatever you want and don't have to worry about John
>> Goff showing up at your door with a Clockwork Demoler becuase >>you
aren't plating "official" Deadlands.

>You do, however, have to worry about him showing up just for >fun.

Ouch.

Yeah, I know that I can do whatever I want to with my Deadlands setting
(Abraham Lincoln survives assassination attempt, leaves office, and due to a
personality change from his head injury, becomes criminally minded. The
vainglorious sod is soon wanted for counterfeiting though, after his face
begins appearing on fake five dollar notes.), but it's just that there are a
lot of wonderfully creative ideas out there for what happened to which
historical personage (more than a few of them on this list, BTW), and I'd
rather see more of them used in print than read about yet another famous
person turn up as Harrowed or an Abomination.

Wow. That was all one sentence. Y'do see my point, though?

Derek "Shortwinded Longwinded Cuss" D. Bass

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com?sr=mc.mk.mcm.tag001