[DL] PEG's Website (Submission suggestion)

Hey, I have a suggestion...

    Forgive me. I'm a lurker on here, digest and all...actually, I rarely
even have the time to truly read through the list anymore.  However...

    I don't know about anyone else here, but, being a child of technology, I
tend to store all my game information in HTML files within my own computer,
for ease of reference.  However, I'm coming up short on one count...

Maps.  As I don't have my own scanner, I am unable to scan copies of the
Deadlands and Hell on Earth maps from the books into my computer.  Suddenly,
now, anytime I need to figure out a destination, I have to break from my
smoothly-running game to start flipping through books.

    So, I have a suggestion.  Since I am without a scanner, I obviously
cannot contribute these, so I ask:  Would someone, once Pinnacle has
re-launched their site, contribute scans of the two world maps for the
Library?  It shouldn't be illegal, or anything...they display all kinds of
artwork from the books...

Thanks!

The King In Yellow