RE: [DL] Deadlands and Campaign Cartographer

> I was just wondering if anyone else on the DL list here uses Campaign
> Cartographer.  I'm currently in the works of creating DL maps
> for CC2, (at
> least for my campaign) and am wondering if anyone else out
> there has done
> similarly yet.

I wouldn't shout the name "Campaign Cartographer" too loud around here, as a
certain list moderator not a million miles from here isn't a huge fan (Hi
Allan!) *grin*

Yep, I use it. I find it extremely difficult to use, but very rewarding when
you spend the time and effort. The only problem with using it for Deadlands
is the lack of useful symbols to represent a 'wild western' setting - it's
more fantasy orientated.

What I have been looking for is a set of icons I could import into City
Designer 2 (the add-on) to make Deadlands towns and cities, but have not
found any yet. If you come across any, please let me know.

Brian "CC2 is a good product, but has a VERY high and steep learning curve"
Leybourne.

.-->
"The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted
sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there.
Type in 'Find people who have sex with goats that are on fire' and the
computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'"

Brian Leybourne
brian.leybourne@airnz.co.nz
bleybourne@hotmail.com
error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.