Re: [DL] Arcing a soul blast

At 02:30 PM 2/20/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Quick question, can a soul blast be arced?  And what kind of hit mods
>would be applied?
>
>I.E.  Could a huckster shoot a soul blast into the air and have it rise
>for a bit, then fall back to the earth and hit someone.

I'd say not - since Soul Blast ignore armor and cover - it's a straight
line shot.

However - an arcing Soul Blast might be a good spell for the Huckster to
develop.  Perhaps requiring a higher minimum hand or losing the ignore
cover advantage.

-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

John Le Carre:
Because it knew, at the core of its being where none could ever reach, that
its only course of action now that its cover was blown wide open was to try
and slip away into the grey, foggy, bleak evening before Smiley came,
accompanied by his silent shadow Peter Guillam, asking questions for which
there could never be answers.