Re: [DL] Harrowed Coup [John/Shane]

> Hey guys,
>     Anyone remember if there was anything out there about a Harrowed claiming
> multiple coup - ala 3 Lost Diablos for 3 points of armor?
>
> I coulda sworn that there was, but I don't remember.

I seem to recall it being addressed as well, but for the life of me don't recall the answer. As for me, I'd say once per abomination—unless there's a compelling reason to do otherwise.

One visit from Los Diablos in a fair-sized posse could result in a Harrowed character gaining several Grit and several levels of Armor otherwise.

John Goff