RE: [DL] New Deadlands Campaign starting soon

Well that sure does sound cool!  I am involved in a PBEM for AD&D now, so I
have done the PBEM thing before, and it is pretty cool.  I work with my
email up (like right now) so I am fairly on top of the email as long as I am
working.  I would easily be able to post 3-4 time a week, and I am somewhat
new to Deadlands as well, and most importantly I like action RPG more than
RPG RPG, as in I like to shoot stuff (if it is called for).

So, yep I would be interested.  Also, between my friends and I we have most
of (but not all) the books you have, including the core books and the
huckster and blessed books.

Scott D. Lufkin
IT Operations Technician
Ron Weber and Associates