RE: [DL] New Deadlands Campaign starting soon

I wouldn't mind playing in your new PBEM Deadlands game. Now, I only have
the "revised" old books (the main and QatD books Pinnacle put out just
before going to the Marshall's and Player's books. I haven't played
Deadlands or any PBEM game before, but I am an experienced Mage player, so
I'm sure I'm up to the task. I would need to be talked through some of the
logistics of the basic Play-by-E-Mail system, but I'm a fast learner. I
believe I can meet your requirements in all other areas. If you have room
for me as a player, please e-mail me back. Thanks...

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com?sr=mc.mk.mcm.tag001