Re: [DL] Dissapointed In All of You

In a message dated 2/22/2000 4:20:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Napoleon48@aol.com writes:

I went and nobody but someone named "Hanginjudg" was there, and would reply
to me!

Peter Berard

<< How come no one but me showed up to John Goff's AOL Chat? It was very
 interesting. I, of course, had expected to be listening to other people
 asking good question. No one showed! I had to think of questions! Well, I
 found out something awe-inspiring, something so cool it will blow you away.
 And I'm not gonna tell you no shows, so neener neener neener. >>