Re: [DL] Dissapointed In All of You

In a message dated 2/22/00 5:24:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
highway@cstone.net writes:

> To be honest, I'm not much interested these days, but I don't run around
>  on IRC or the such much anymore.  If I need info from one of y'all, I
>  just e-mail you. :-)

That's kind of what I'm starting to suspect holds true for most folks...

>  Now, if there was a regular deadlands IRC channel that y'all were known
>  to hop into on a regular basis, then I'd probably hit it occasionally.

I don't think I'd hit an IRC channel all that often even if it did exist.
It's simply a drain on time that is in far too short supply. I can allot time
for an hour or so dedicated chat, but if I got involved with an IRC channel,
even sporadically, I'd lose more time than I already do to Internet-related
DL stuff.

John