Re: [DL] Dissapointed In All of You

Goff Man wrote:

--
But, on the other hand, the last Gaming Outpost chat I did was attended by
me, Christopher McGlothlin, the two moderators, and one other person for a
short time.

My ego is small and withered enough that I don't tie my personal worth to
these things...thank God. ;-) But, what I'm really wondering is, does
interest exist for these sorts of events, or does the list-serve fulfill the
same purpose since we monitor it rather regularly?
--

Now, let's be fair...I posted the Goff Chat notice pretty darned late (two
days before the chat date)...I'll do better next time...

Graveyard Greg