[DL] Chats

> The basics of what I'm getting are there are: folks who want to go, but
can't; folks who don't particularly care one way or the other--if it's
convenient, sure, but otherwise, probably not; and folks who want to go and
can/do.

> Nobody seems outright opposed to them, so I can't see any reason to not
continue them.

> Maybe if I pick a topic for each chat and announce it beforehand it would
help. To date, the chats have been pretty freeform affairs.

> Does that strike anyone as a good idea?

I'd be happy with just more notice.  I'd love to bend your ear for a bit
but, I never hear about these chats until the last minute.  I say keep 'em
freeform as long as attendance stays low.  Ya only need a topic if the chat
is getting big and disorganized, IMHO.

I must warn ya though, John, I've got WAY too many questions.  I'd never let
ya leave! ;)

Hell, lemme address one of 'em right now.  My group has a major problem with
how this system handles movement.  I love this game (both the genre and the
mechanics) but, there are a few flaws that are hard to get past and movement
is one of 'em.  Tips/suggestions?