[DL] Re: Four horsemen

As I believe it was once stated the HOE books are not the future of
Deadlands.  They are but one interpetation of what MIGHT happen given the
current trend in history.  What actually happens is some way off.  So the
fact that the reckoners come to earth and what form they choose is very open
to speculation.  If I were makeing the game (hint please offer me a job) I
would not make the big evil bad guys a static and sure thing.  The unknown
is a hell of a lot more scary than what you know about and besides it takes
the reckoners out of the marshal's hands and makes them into sterotypes that
you really don't need any imagination to use or play against.  I would much
rather see a couple of possible futures written by createive Marshals than a
sure fire one that is accepted as everyone as gospel.
    On a side note if you think about it if the world devolves into the Hell
on Earth and there is nothing you can do about it in 1876 or 1877 then what
is the point to killing fearmongers.  I mean the world is going to hell in a
hand basket and damned if I'm not driveing the bus!

Ron Conner
Marshal of the Extremely stupid Gunnbunny Runners.

When someone asks you if you're a god you say YES!