Re: [DL] A few queries

>         I'm a newish Marshall and I've a few queries that
> have yet to come up in our game, but I wouldn't mind
> pre-empting them.

Hi.  Welcome.  Plesase try not to send HTML/Rich Text posts
the list.  The digest folks hate it!

>         If a player dies and comes back harrowed are we
> supposed to use the original rules where he has no powers
> to begin with, or the book of the dead rules where he
> gets new hindrances and an immediate selection of powers?

Use Book of the Dead.  Generally, whenever one of the
"class" books contradicts the "core" rules, go with the
newer book.  With the exception of the new Arcane
Backrougnd stuff in the revised, this is true, as well.

>         If an NPC or a player has a level of D12+2 in a
> trait would he reroll the dice on a 10,11 and 12 or just
> a natural 12?

Just a natural 12.

Patrick