Re: [DL] RE: deadlands-digest.20000301-1

| >> Uh huh. Right. Aren't you the guy who just said to me three days ago
(and
| I quote) "Contrary to popular myth, I'm not all _that_ bloodthirsty. ;-)"
|
| >Yep...
| >Just like how you tell a chick, "I'm not like *all* those other guys"
|
|     Except for some reason, we usually buy it.   :(

That's because we usually mean it.  For example:

"I'm not like those other guys," is usually appended by the unspoken caveat
"I'm better in bed."

So, when guys say, "I'm not like those other guys," they usually *do* mean
it.  You just need to ask for more specifics.

B. D. Flory