Re: [DL] Ral Partha mini's

>Anywhere I can see these things and evaluate them?
>
>Nick "don't tempt me Allan- I'm getting poor" Zachariasen

How do you think I feel?  I heard about 'em from my
pimp-daddy-crack-pushin' gaming buddy who manages a comic store.

He comes the games and goes. . . hey.  this book just came in . . . I think
you'll like it. . . and I just happened to bring it along for you to read.
. . a little bit.

And he's right, most of the time.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Old Testament:
And rooster and hen were married.  And rooster did begat chicken.  And
chicken did cross the road.