Re: [DL] RE: spelling [OT]

Well, CENTER, COLOR and ARMOR aren't in mine! (But we always knew you yanks
couldn't spell !!! ;-) )

Whinge is a perfectly understood word over here in England as well as
Australia. I don't know if it's in the dictionary, but I doubt if Twat,
Plonker or Pillock are either. :)

Whinge and whine are similar but very separate (Whinge tends to be more
complaining) as in "Have you whingeing Poms lost at cricket again?"

Thanks
Jon "You should here what fanny means over here!"