Re: [DL] Ral Partha mini's

At 06:46 PM 3/2/00 -0800, you wrote:
>> Any opinions about the Ral Partha Spaghetti Western line?
>
>Haven't seen them and there aren't any pictures on theWeb
>Site.  Are they std 25mm or are they the "larger" stuff
>that Partha has been putting out?

I dunno - I heard something from my local RPG crack pusher about "Ral
Partha's new spaghetti western" line.

That's all I heard.  That's why I'm asking about it here.  :-)

I'm asking my friend for more info, but he hasn't gotten back to me.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Major Charles Emerson Winchester, the Third:
What do you two-bit quacks know about chickens?  Did you learn about them
in medical school, or did you just read the comic book?