[DL] re: Ral Partha minis

Allan writes:

> I suspect that this is something new.  But I can't find the Ral Partha
> website.  (Looks like they are down off of their previous ISP)

They've moved to:

   http://www.fasa.com/ralpartha/index.html

I looked around a bit, and on their Release Schedule at:

   http://www.fasa.com/RelSchedule.html

they mention the following:

   Spaghetti Western Genre'
    04-100 Banditos In Stock (updated: February 28, 2000)

which you can (allegedly) see at:

   http://www.fasa.com/RalPartha/Catalog/product11478.html

But … there's no picture.  Nor can I find if this is the first set, or part
of a growing line of figures.  But the GOOD news is that Ral Partha seems to
be creating new Old West figures.  Just when my wallet thought it was safe to
go into the water …

Tom Huntington
The Truth Is Yonder