Re: [DL] question

"Jonathan Chesney" wrote:
 > I hope this is how you post a message to the
list..  i tend to have the all
 > thumbs hindrance when it comes to computers...
umm anyway
 > Hey everyone I am relativly new to deadlands,
only been playing for a month
 > or two now.  But its an awesome game i love it.
I have a really fun
 > character too, this scottish immigrant whos dad
was killed by Hellstrome for
 > stealing a journal and some blueprints (but
they r in latin and i can't read
 > latin.  But its a great character to roleplay,
cause i am a grim servant o
 > death and bloodthirsty ( i don't like hostages
and i like to fight) and i
 > have two fisted and two gun kid edges so i have
a sawed off leveraction
 > shotgun w/ buckshot in one hand and a double
barrel shotgun filled with
 > slugs in the other.  and i can brawl w/
shotguns so i can fight close combat
 > and blow things to little bits.  and i have
like an elephant gun or
 > something that i took off an automaton that
almost killed my posse and it
 > shoots like dynamite bullets  so hats off to
the inventors, and players of
 > this game.

Glad You enjoy the game. There is a lot of info
out there but we can help you with a lot of
things.

>anyway all that gabbin and i only
have one small question, since
 > my friends and I are teenagers we don't have
loads of money so we don't have
 > all that many books, but surfin on the web, i
ran across and edge called
 > "child of the raven" edge but it didn't say
what it did, and it caught my
 > eye and i was just wonderin, so if any of ya
fine folks would care to

   Actually I think "Child of Raven" is a Knack.
Under the revised rules Knacks can only be taken
during character creation as an unusal background.
   I don't have my book around me but it should be
in the marshall's revised book, the quick and the
dead, and the indian book(which name escapes me).

Spacedog