Re: [DL] Converting Older Books

One solution I am trying with my posse is to remove the limit, and change the Guts Bonus to Grit ratio.

IOW - every 2 grits gains a +1 to the guts check.  When (If) they get to 10 then I may increase the ratio - ala buying skills over 5 points so that a sixth (and further) bonus point(s) to your Guts check cost 4 grit.

Jeff "Just an idea - we shall see how it goes" Tolle