[DL] Soul Blast miss

Thats not correct.  You use your hucksters hexslingin roll as both the
attack roll and to determine how many cards you recieve.  Ignoring range and
cover modifiers will give you a target number of 5, unless your calling your
shot.  Rolling under 5 means you've missed.

Being an evil Marshall, I would say the chances of hitting a bystander would
be the same as missing with a bullet, 1 in 6.

Scott "The Diet Coke of evil"  Cawson