Re: [DL] Los Diablos? -Spoilers-

spoiler space

The Baron Samedi wrote:

> >So the character takes Str(3D12 + 8) + 4D10 damage to the gizzards. With no
> >fate chips in sight. Final roll? 87, or 14 wounds.
> >
> >Before we have even reached the Ace of Spades, the character is torn apart
> >and his soul joins the herd which charges off into the night, leaving the
> >other characters saying "What the f*ck was that?"
> >
> >Nasty nasty nasty.
> >
> >Brian "Bummer.. and I had things planned for that character" Leybourne.
> wow. how many aces is that?  87 is an amazing roll.
>
> TBS

this is true, that is an incredibly high number, by my calculations (and I know
that someone will contradict with a better math argument) would be around 39
(average of 4d10 would be 22, figure around 9 for the strength check, then add 8,
you get 39)  which is half of what you rolled, now either you have made a pact
with the devil, or you picked up the players loaded dice again, I'm thinking the
pact with the devil.

--D
"Hey, devil, I got a deal for you!"