[DL] GRW GenCon Event

<<Dude. . .

  You got a hold of these? And you aren't sharing?

  (quick check) Nope. Still not up on the website. Come on man. . .
cough
  'em up. . .>>
No, not THOSE rules...unfortunately, I'm as High Noonless as everyone
else.  The proto-GC rules I was talking about were the demo rules we
used at GenCon and Origins, though I'd imagine an easy shift could be
made to High Noon, as soon as I read it.
--
From Whom it May Concern,
Rich Ranallo, The Man They Couldn't Hang

"And there never was an apple, in Adam's opinion, that wasn't worth the
trouble you got into for eating it."
 -Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, Good Omens