Re: [DL] An Armor Question and a really big battle... Was:(Re: Arcane Chip Question (was: [DL] Woo-hoo!))

--- Jesse Wells <happyfunball@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Which sourcebook do these "wild man" rules come
> from? Sounds interesting...

It's from the Notta Sourcebook :).  <Alf> HA I crack
myself up </Alf>.  Seriously though, it's from a
website
http://freespace.virgin.net/max.trebilcock/deadlands/ddwildman.htm
and is the creation of some of this lists more clever
Marshals.

-Munch 'Happy that my local gaming store FINALLY got
RV&C2 in' Wolf

Btw: Who all thinks that Pinnacle should replace their
mascot Stone with a 'Glom?  IMHO it's the best lil
beastie they ever came up with ... how many different
versions are there now?  The possibilities are endless ...