[DL] Deadland Character Generator, Y'all

howdy partners, it's yer local undead cowhand here.

been away from the mailing list for lord knows how long, and was noth'n but a ghostly lurker as it was most times.

got a question though i was hoping you what's in the know might, well, know.....

i got my decaying hands on a copy of the Deadlands Character Generator v 1.3 and was wonderin if that ornery cuss had updated this high fallut'n program since then.

if'n you can get word to me bout how i might come across such a thing let me know.  so long fer now you no good rascals!

"It's amzing what you can do when you don't have to eat, sleep, or breath anymore"  - undead rustler

Get your own FREE zombieworld.com Email account at...
http://www.evilemail.com

zombieworld.com - The dead come back to life, just for you.