Re: [DL] Epitaph #1 and Deadlands Diskwars

He is "Mr. answer man" (i.e. deadlands@aol.com)

> In the back there was an add for a
> Diskwars style
> Deadlands game, either made for or in conjunction with
> Fantasy Flight Games.
> It looks similar to DW, but has more stats and such that
> lead me to believe
> that the rules are somewhat different. Best of all, the
> add features a Stone
> disk. Supposed to be out sometime in June. Can't wait,
> must have.

Yecch.
This is one rumor that I had hoped wouldn't be true.  Disk
Wars is collectible, right?  So I assume that this will be
as well, right?

Like I said, yech!

Patrick "I'll probably end up buying cases or the freaking
thing, anyway" Phalen