Re: [DL] Female Gamers

SPOILERS for my Posse at least.

Greetings,

In my posse, we have 2 regular female gamers. One was more or less a
newcomer (she originally played along just to join in with what her
boyfriend was doing and ended up sticking around) and the other is from the
Hack 'n Slash school. Her character was originally a 15 yr old female
veteran loner (as in I'm never coming near the group or doing anything with
them, period). I managed to talk her down to a bully instead  so now
everywhere the posse goes small children lose lunch money and cry, but at
least she's with the posse.

But her affinity for bullying small children has given me ideas and anyone
who has seen or read Mermaid's Scar may know what I'm talking about. The
posse has already dealt with 2 lost souls and she's had a good amount of
time to spend with the kid and actually gotten friendly with him.....
<insert evil grin>

Marshal Otto
Spelled correctly this time