Re: [DL] Just not getting it i guess <goff>

 Goff,
Fer a creature like that, use the 'accumulated wind
and stun' rules fer minor characters. This is in 1st
ed (the edition I use), and I don't know if it is in
later editions. If it is the blob I reckon it is (as
in 'The Blob') then give it a base of 30 'hits', and
then let it accumulate more 'hits' the bigger it gets.
30 hits is fer half human size (size 3 or sumthin'
yes?) And then if the posse catch it early fine. If
not ehehehehe think they can beat somethin' with 500
hits? Make it vulnerable to fire/cold, with a
possiblity of beatin' it if the posse use their
noggins and there ya go.

        - Marshal Thorn (Tinhorn)