Re: [DL] RE: Stock

> Actually, this is an interesting question that I've been
> meaning to
> ask.  I'd be curious if _any_ RPG producing company --
> even TSR or WotC
> -- has done such.

WotC was had privately held stock.  Avalon Hill's parent
company Monarch Publishing(?) used to trade publicly.  Now
you that Hasbro owns both of them, you can buy Hasbro.

However, their stock is currently doing terribly.  Hoping
that they would have a strong Christmas season, I bought in
November at 23, and they are currently trading around 17.

Patrick "Has plenty of losers to offset gains" Phalen