[DL] Monster Survey

May be

No this is not a really big survey, this is a quick
question on how people handle monsters.  Do marshals
only use a particular monster once?  Are there certain
monsters they refuse to use?  Has anyone modified
existing monsters to confuse the posse?

Some ideas I was thinking about for giving new life to
old beasties:

For walking dead, just give them a power from the Book
of the Dead to spice them up.  My fav, give them
ghost.  They can pass through walls.  Nothing damages
them until they get into hand-to-hand range and they
turn ghost off.  Remember it takes an action to turn
it back on.  Ignore wind costs.  Imagine a 'glom with
this ability (but it needs to be solid to add more
parts).

"Don't worry, it's too big to fit through the door
way.  Wait, it's passing through the walls,
ahhhhhh..."

Actually, for any creature just give them a power from
one of the source books.

Or how about mixing two creatures together, what would
a Texas Tummytwister/Canker combo be like?  I think it
would be similar to the 'burrowing demon' from Angel
(if you seen that episode).  And the posse thought it
was prairie ticks that had caused the rash of chest
burstings in town.

-Munch Wolf