Re: [DL] Epitaph #1 [John Goff]

>So where are these available?  I mean, besides at GAMA?  Should we be able
to buy them from our local stores?  Or, assuming our stores are lame, can we
order them from PEG?  Is this a periodical that we can subscribe to?

    The Epitaph will be a quarterly, which should be available at your local
game store very soon.  The first printing was sent straight to GAMA, so as a
guess I'd say within a week or two.
    I'm not sure about ordering them direct from PEG, maybe John will
enlighten us this time?

                            Jenny