Re: [DL] Two songs for everyone, one old, one new

>Dancing Queen, by ABBA.
>
>why the disco ones come to me, I don't know...
>
>TBS

well gall dernit!  i have no mental reference for ABBA songs......
and i'm not about to get one either.  oh well, keep em comin'.  how about a Led Zeppelin or Metallica cover eh?  ; )

"It's amazing what you can do when you don't have to eat, sleep, or breathe anymore"  - Undead Rustler (apapted for use from Hollow Man)

Get your own FREE zombieworld.com Email account at...
http://www.evilemail.com

zombieworld.com - The dead come back to life, just for you.