Re: [DL] Two songs for everyone, one old, one new

The Baron Samedi wrote:

> At 11:28 PM 3/30/00, you wrote:
> > >Stayin' Undead
> > >
> > >ou can tell by the way I drag my leg
> > >  I'm a zombie man, I'm quite undead
> >
> >= )  quite hilarious!
> >

> > >Zombie Queen
> > >
> > >You can run, you can hide, but your at the end of your life
> > >see that girl, watch her scream now she's zombie queen
> >
> >eh...what is this set to?  tell me so that i may enjoy it as it was intended!
>
> Dancing Queen, by ABBA.
>
> why the disco ones come to me, I don't know...
>
> TBS

Amusing.  One of the main villians of an upcoming Champions game will be named Disco-Tech.  His henchmen are
Tony C. & Tony P. and the Disco Boys from Mystery Men.

Disco is just too evil to die...

--
"What does an actor know about politics?"
  -Ronald Regan (complaining about Screen Actor's Guild

Lord Jobe, God of Psiberspace (The Landscape of My Mind)
"Universes Exist in My Mind."
ICQ# 17774785