Re: [DL] Monster Survey

Kirk Monsen wrote:
 > May be

 > No this is not a really big survey, this is a
quick
 > question on how people handle monsters.  Do
marshals
 > only use a particular monster once?

For the most part yes. I use the stuff from the
main book for random encounters so so of the
smaller things may appear more than once. The
walkin dead have been used a decent amount.

>Are there certain
 > monsters they refuse to use?

Not really some I haven't see a good way to use
yet. THe only thing may be the 'glom since my
posse knows who created it. Thye don't know about
what was expanded in book of curse but I will
still probably tay away from it.

>Has anyone modified
 > existing monsters to confuse the posse?

Used a toned down el diablo as the basis for the
first monster of my campaign. The flying white
bull.

As fore changing monsters when i bring them back
well I haven't broght enough back yet. Undead seem
to be such good cannon fodder that I don't worry
about chaging them yet.

Spacedog