Re: [DL] Gifts and Sinnin'

> our group we have a lovely harrowed martial arts (with the enlightened
edge)
> soldier who was born in england (he took the ferner hindrance but allways
> seem to have a good American accent) the only reason he took the
enlightened

The solution to this is the the GM should make the player come up with a
DAMN good justification as to why an Englishman is talking without his lips
matching his voice :) .  Seriously, though, I personally wouldn't allow
something like this.  I'll let a character take VotWW just for the points
simply because I know that it can seriously hose him.  However, I would
under *NO* circumstances let a character take Enlightened just for points.
I seriously hope this character's gotten a nice skull piercing courtesy of
Sharps.

Nick "a cannon would work, too" Zachariasen