Re: [DL] "Killing in self-defense"

> My question was, basically, was I too rough on him or is
> that about right for
> a blessed? At the time he shot him the cultist was no
> immediate threat to him
> and didn't take any overt action (well he summoned a
> demon, but the demon was
> the threat not the cultist).

I think you did the right thing.  I will not let myself get
dragged into this tread AGAIN, but I agree with your
assessment...

The important thing to remember, is that it really doesn't
matter what everyone on the list thinks, because there are
173 different interpretations.  What matters most is that
*you* decide how it works in your game and make sure that
your players understand this.

In my games Killin is a sin.  PERIOD.  AS long as players
know that, they can act appropriately...

Patrick