Re: [DL] Monster Survey (long [as in long message, not you Steve])

SNIPPIN' out my Hangin' Judge story....

zacharin@pluto.dsu.edu writes:

<< I don't care if this was an improper use.  This was cool.

 Nick "How's it Hangin', Judge?" Zachariase >>

Thank'ee Nick...... I thought so too, but it's always nice ta hear from
others of similar evil intent!     heh heh heh   Ye should hear what I did to
them with The Butcher!

Later Days
Reb
("In every world, every dimension, every Plane of Existence...I AM the REBEL!
[X])