Re: [DL] Monster Survey (long [as in long message, not you Steve])

darklord@dark-sky.net writes:

<< heh heh heh   Ye should hear what I did to
 > them with The Butcher!

 Ok, lets hear it.

 --D

Ok....... It's not finished yet, and there might be a spoiler or two in this
so...here comes the standard spoiler space!!!

OK.......Our intrepid group managed to defeat the nasty old Butcher in
Dodge....as I'm sure most managed to do....if they were lucky!     So what
happens?    One of them picks the scalpel up!       Instant subplot!     The
killings followed the posse around for a while (any one that hasn't ...or
rather HAS, read the three anthology books, the tale of the Investigator and
his biographer is REAL similar to what happened to them!).    So they posse
manages to save their friend and they toss the thing IN A WELL!!!       You
would have thought that my mouth hanging open like Wile E. Coyote might have
been a clue that I would in NO WAY leave it there, but.....     Anyhoo..... I
let the "Natural" history unflod, and it wound up in Salt Lake (Black Hands
for those that are SUPPOSED to be reading this.), and lo and behold.....he
sees them as they pass through (in the "Devil's Tower epic).     Now I took a
little leeway here, so please .... no posts about how 'wrong' I used it.
I, at this point, had Black Hands actually BE the scalpel in total control.
 "He's" been following them around....killing poor innocents in their wake
and leaving clues that they were behind the crimes.     Agents and Rangers
(depending on the geography) have been hounding them for months-game time.
 Their comments......"MAN!    I hate those guys!     Always blaming us for
nuthin'!"     They recently (my fault this happened...poor planing )
accidentally KILLED the poor schmuck during the fight with that NASTY gang in
the Devil's Tower part 1.     So now.....the 'blade babe' as they called her
(the gang leader's 'squeeze') has it.     Of course....they killed her before
they realized what she had.     Pity too..... I noticed how tough they were
getting, so I kinda brought her back Harrowed WITH the Buther's scalpel.
They ain't 'met' her again.....yet!

Later Days
Reb
("In every world, every dimension, every Plane of Existence...I AM the REBEL!
[X])