[DL] Dust City - SciFi [OT]

Just wondering if anyone else managed to catch the Sci-Fi Channel's show
tonight "Exposure".. it's a short film show and they had a few good ones on
there..

In particular, I'm wondering what others thought of _Dust City_.. the
Western/Robot movie from France... If you didn't see it and would care to,
go to:
http://www.scifi.com/exposure/exposure.html
and click on _Dust City_ (duh)... I'll warn you though, unless you have one
of them spiffy fast-type connections, it's almost not worth it. You miss a
lot in the net lag translation (and in the low res mode)... anyway, I
thought it was interesting looking, and liked the way pretty much all
Western cliches were worked in.. comments?

anyway.. I now return you to your regular scheduled programming.
sinisterdexter@mindspring.com