Re: [DL] What is ontopic

At 09:55 PM 4/7/00 -0700, you wrote:
>OK, everyone, this site isn't mine so this isn't really spam or
>anything, and it is a Deadlands site so it's on topic, too.

Hmm. . . .

For the record

Always, 100% on topic:
    *  Deadlands stuff (rules questions, stories about your games, stuff
you've
       created yourself for the game (critters, gizmos, archetypes, etc), plot
       seeds, and so on)
    *  Great Rail Wars stuff (rules questions, stories about your games,
advice
       on how to paint the miniatures, strategy tips, and so on)
    *  Doomtown stuff (rules questions, stories about your games, strategy
tips,
       and so on)
    *  Weird West stuff (Jonah Hex, Brisco County, Tex Arcana, other books,
       movies, other sources of Weird West inspiration, and so on)

Mostly on topic:
    *  Real, authentic history of the world (particularly the western United
       States) at the time of the Deadlands setting (i.e. between 1850-1900)

Partially on topic:
    *  Brief discussions of other RPGs, miniature games, or CCGs.
    *  Brief discussions of other facets of RPG culture (LARPers, GenCon,
WotC,
       CCGs in general, and so on)

Off topic:
    *  Everything else.

Post a message about this at your own peril:
    *  Chipmunks

-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Everybody dies.  Whether you die on your feet or on your knees, is entirely
up to you.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

L. Ron Hubbard.
Eons ago, evil aliens coded it's genetic structure to do so.  To rid
yourself of these engrams will require a trip aboard our luxury
yacht/religious retreat - for the nominal fee of $40,000 cash or credit.
Checks not accepted.