[DL] Hangin' Judge question from RVCII (GOFF)

Howdy all,

As the semester winds down, some of us lurkers rear our ugly heads again.
I'm planning on running a DL game over the summer and just picked up the Book
O' Curses.  I was wondering if the lower court judges are still confined to
the Chisholm Trail or if they can be sent after people, like maybe to the
Great Maze?

All in all, great job on what I've read so far.

Dave "Still loving the Hangin' Judges" Koehr