Re: [DL] Cardstock Cowboys...

> I'm running my first Deadlands game in a while this Friday and I
> have Cardstock Cowboys sets 1 and 2, and I was just
> wondering...did they work well for you???  Has anyone used them?

They *DEFINITELY* went over well with my group. They made the big fights
a lot easier and my posse loved them. I let them pick out which CC they
wanted to use for their character, as well as the mounted version of the
CC, and put the posse CC's in a seperate bag. We all like them a lot and
they make a lot of the game run smoother. No more drawing pictures on
scratch paper to show where everyone is or using dice to represent
characters/NPCs.

MGK
--
"It takes 42 muscles to frown, but only four to pull a trigger."