[DL] Re: A query for all you marshals out there!

Doc Dread here.
I have been given an interesting dilemma in the
Deadlands game I run. You see, the posse I run with,
they're the type to shoot first and forget any
questions that may be asked.

----> Deadlands isn't just for the players to have
fun, it's for the marshals as well. (It's a platitude
I know). Seriously though, try talking to your
players. If all they want is a bunch of stuff to shoot
explain to them that that doesn't contribute much to
your enjoyment, and that they should try to alter
their gaming style somewhat. Failing that, just lead
them where their actions take them and lets them hang
themselves with their own rope (if they shoot
everything make sure it shoots back, and has like 3
levels of armour). :)

         - Marshal Thorn