[DL] Help pleeeeeeeze.....

   Bout yez? (Belfast fer hello)

   I really need some help with the DL campaign I am
running... I got 4 characters- a huckster, a
Pinkerton, a buffalo gal, and a gunslinger/bounty
hunter-type.
   My problem is that the huckster and buffalo gal are
'afflicted' with the heroic hindrance, and the
pinkerton and gunslinger aren't. The pinkerton, while
being 'curious' is fairly mercenary when he isn't
under orders, and the gunslinger is just plain mean:
more of an anti-hero than a 'hero'. In fact, apart
from his gimmick of being a 'Southern gentleman', he
is an ornery, racist sum'bitch with few redeeming
features (they are hard to find, but they do exist).
Although this is the character with the most depth in
the group (even though he is mean), it is also making
it difficult for me to keep the posse together. Up
until now they have been held together by work (deputy
duty and then a bounty-hunt), events are now leading
to a split.

There are also a few things that might help but that
my feeble mind can't bring together:

    The huckster has a 5-point enemy (the posse have
already met 'Bloody' Bill quantrill- in my game a
harrowed working for the huckster's enemy). The
gunslinger has a 4-point enemy (his brother, a corrupt
lawyer in Georgia- also harrowed). And finally the
buffalo gal has 'Dear-Old-Auntie-May' to think
about...

Anyway, I have only been running the game for several
months and I'm already stuck.
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE help!

        - Marshal Thorn
            (Proud to be a tinhorn)