Re: [DL] Help pleeeeeeeze.....

>>Anyway, I have only been running the game for several months and I'm already stuck. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE help!

        - Marshal Thorn
            (Proud to be a tinhorn)<<

well, since the gunslinger and the Pinkerton don't seem to give a dern 'bout regular folks i'd make the dilemma focus on something that they're interested in.  i'd make it most compelling to that yella' 'southern gentlemen' *scoff*.  the pinkerton would get involved for the reward aspect and the two heroic types would focus on the human element.  say the gunslinger's brother is causing trouble down yonder.  maybe he's gone and hooked himself up with a hangin' judge (the mortal kind) and he's fixn' to make a power play for whatever town he resides in.  for multiple reasons this rubs said gunslinger the wrong way.  he knows going up against his brother is a high risk venture so he lures the pinkerton along with promises of reward and he tells the other two suckers that his brother is making a lot of innoncents suffer unjustly.  at least that's how you hope it would work out.  either that or they tag along of their own will but for the same reasons.  you work out the details :)

good luck.

undead and loving it, rustler

Get your own FREE zombieworld.com Email account at...
http://www.evilemail.com

zombieworld.com - The dead come back to life, just for you.