Re: [DL] Follow up to a Query for all you Marshals

> Hmmm...I think we have our first case of where a Marshal should give
himself
> an honest-to-gosh Legend Chip.  If not for the way he handled his players
> and pitted them all against one another, then for the fact that I can't
for
> the life of me figure out how he managed to keep a straight face when the
> first player said those magic words:
>
>         "I draw a bead..."
>
> Tip o' the hat to you!

Quite.  Doc, I think you've really outdone yourself, even thoug I have no
frame of reference on which to base that aside from your recent posse trap.
Kudos, my good man!

Nick "By Shaft, I've become British!" Zachariasen

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson