Re: [DL] need some suggestions fast...

----- Original Message ----- >
> Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 12:59:01 -0400
> From: darklord@dark-sky.net
> Subject: Re: [DL] need some suggestions fast...
>
> or is it the recent remake of that movie with higher dollar amounts and
very
> disturbing camera work.
>
> -=-D

Man... don't get me started on how bad this movie was... Definitly check out
the
original instead of spending your movie rental bucks on the Big Budget
version.
It's terrible. And it's effects are really not very special. If fact, they
pretty much suck.

The original is much better as far as cool plot points and twists go. Plus
you get to
hear where White Zombie sampled a bit from the movie... ;-)

sinisterdexter@mindspring.com
Look, I know the supernatural isn't something that's
supposed to happen, but it *does* happen.